Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Although, once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with the required effort towards your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase. I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighbourhood values well, so we can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
1. Things To Think About:
- Why you want to buy a home?
- What kind of home would you like?
- Where would you like to be?
- How many minutes you are willing to commute to work?
- How much space do you need?
- Do you want a newer home, or maybe an older one to fix up?
2. Loan Pre-Qualification
3. I Will Find The Right Homes For You
4. Making an Offer to Purchase
5. Possession Day
If you or someone you know has questions about purchasing their home, connect the two of us and let's WIN on the house of your dreams.
Greater Calgary Real Estate
403 807 2204